The AZURA Compact Bio LC 10 system was designed for easy and isocratic FPLC applications like size exclusion chromatography. This compact and simple FPLC system allows you to run your time consuming SEC methods without blocking your valuable and expensive standard FPLC system.
Thanks to its compact design and user friendly FPLC software PurityChrom®, the system offers outstanding performance and ease of use. Inject your sample via the injection valve and detect your substances using the the integrated UV detector.
The fraction collector collects your purified fractions reliably. Pre-designed methods are included in the software and can be easily adapted by changing the column volume. We recommend preparative and semipreparative columns. For analytical and micropreperative scale columns please use our pump P6.1L (APH60EB).
- Injection valve for sample injection
- Variable single wavelength UV-detector (190 -500 nm)
- Flow rate: 0,001 - 10 ml/min; 0.1 - 8.0 ml/min (recommended)
- Fraction collector for fractionation
- 100% compatible to all biochromatography columns
- PurityChrom® Bio software
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 bar
The AZURA® Compact Bio Liquid Chromatography System from KNAUER