The AZURA Compact Bio LC 50 system was designed for isocratic affinity chromatography applications. The system offers outstanding performance and ease of use thanks to its compact design and user friendly FPLC software PurityChrom®. Select your sample, your washing and elution buffer using the selection valve. Your proteins of interest are detected by UV and automatically collected via the fractionation valve. Pre-designed methods and cleaning steps are included in the software and can be easily adapted by changing the column volume.
- Automatic sample/ buffer selection valve for up to 6 buffers or samples (e.g. 1. washing buffer, 2. elution buffer and 4 samples or alternatively 1. washing buffer, 2. elution buffer, 3. sample, 4. CIP solution, 5. storage solution, 6.water)
- Fraction valve (6 ports) for fractionation
- Flow rate: 0.01 - 50 ml/min; 1 - 40 ml/min (recommended)
- Variable single wavelength UV-detector (190 -500 nm)
- 100% compatible to all biochromatography columns
- PurityChrom® Bio software
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 bar