AZURA Lab Bio LC 50 is a gradient system for more complex purification of biomolecules on a laboratory scale. It is designed and optimized for all FPLC applications like size exclusion, ion exchange and affinity chromatography.
All system modules can be freely exchanged and further ones can be added optionally, to find the best configuration for each purification task.
The system proposal consists of a biocompatible buffer pump equipped with two pump heads to perform a gradient between two buffers. Monitor your gradient over the whole run using the conductivity monitor. Inject your sample via the injection valve and detect your substances using the integrated single wavelength UV detector. The fraction collector collects your purified fractions reliably. The system is controlled via user friendly FPLC software PurityChrom® Bio. This software offers a high flexibility in method development and provides you with complete control over your run. Pre-designed methods are included in the software and can be easily adapted by changing the column volume.
- Complete gradient system for all FPLC applications
- Variable single wavelength UV-detector (190 -500 nm)
- Conductivity monitoring with optional pH measurement
- Binary high pressure gradient: 0 - 100%; 5 - 95% (recommended)
- Flow rate: 0.01 - 50 ml/min; 0.1 - 40 ml/min (recommended)
- Fraction collector for fractionation
- 100% compatible to all biochromatography columns
- PurityChrom® Bio software
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 bar