AZURA Pilot Bio LC 100 was designed for scale-up and process applications in laboratory scale. The AZURA Pilot FPLC system is optimized for the purification of milligram to gram samples.
All system modules can be freely exchanged and further ones can be added optionally, to find the best configuration for each purification task.
The system proposal consists of two biocompatible buffer pumps to perform gradient between two buffers. Monitor your gradient over the whole run using the conductivity monitor.
Inject your sample via the sample pump and the integrated injection valve. The wavelength to detect your sample is freely selectable. The fraction collector collects your purified fractions reliably.
The system is controlled via user friendly FPLC software PurityChrom® Bio. This software offers a high flexibility in method development and provides you with complete control over your run.
Pre-designed methods are included in the software and can be easily adapted and upscaled by changing the column volume.
The system is designed for 1/8" capillaries an on request in 1/16".
- Complete high pressure gradient FPLC system for purification of mg and gram samples
- Variable single wavelength UV-detector (190 -500 nm)
- Conductivity monitoring with optional pH measurement
- Flow rate: 0.1-100 ml/min; 0.2 - 80 ml/min (recommended)
- Sample injection via sample pump up to 50 ml/min and injection valve
- Fraction collector for fractionation
- 100% compatible to all biochromatography columns
- PurityChrom® Bio software