The AZURA Pilot Prep LC 250 Iso system is a complete isocratic HPLC system for the purification of samples in the laboratory scale. This system proposal is designed and optimized for the purification of milligram to gram samples. It consists of a preparative HPLC pump, a UV/VIS detector and a freely customizable combination module.
The AZURA P 2.1L pump covers a wide flow rate range and pressure capabilities. In the current setup, it supports max. pressures up to 225 bar at flow rates up to 100 ml/min (200 bar from 150 - 250 ml/min). The integrated automatic recognition of the pump head with RFID technology allows fast adaptions of the pump for various applications.
The AZURA UVD 2.1L represents a UV/VIS detector with a variable single wavelength for the detection of fast eluting peaks.
The system is completed by an AZURA assistant ASM 2.1L for preparative HPLC. The assistant module can be customized to individual requirements. For example, to enable automatic injection and fraction collection, the assistant module contains three integrated modules:
- Large sample volumes can be applied automatically via the integrated injection valve and feed pump.
- The integrated fractionation valve enables sample fractionation without an additional fraction collector.
- Under isocratic conditions, the consumption of solvent can be reduced by the use of solvent recycling at high flow rates. Peak recycling allows improving the resolution of a pair of closely eluting solutes (e.g., a pair of enantiomers) by automated repeated processing of the peaks.
The AZURA Preparative HPLC system comes with an eluent tray for safe storage of eluent bottles and an integrated leak management system with sensors.
VertexPlus AX columns (20 mm and 30 mm ID) can be attached with an optional AZURA mounting bracket at both sides of each AZURA element. A leak sensor and the capillary guidance as well as the optional Mobile Control with touch screen facilitate the safe and user friendly operation. Modern design with completely demountable fronts turn the system into a visual highlight.
- Complete isocratic preparative HPLC system for purification of mg and gram samples
- Pump unit offers wide range of flow rates (0.1 - 250 ml/min)
- Pump Head material Stainless Steel or Titan
- Automatic recognition of the pump head with RFID technology
- UV/VIS detector with a variable single wavelength
- Fractionation valve for fraction collection, solvent and peak recycling
- Injection valve and feed pump for automated injection of large sample volumes
- Optional Mobile Control allows direct control and monitoring of all integrated modules via one device
- Leakage protection