The Accent RF pacemaker is the first to simplify patient management—from implant through follow-up—with wireless monitoring. With the intelligence to sense and automatically adjust device parameters, the Accent RF device, a wireless monitoring pacemaker, is designed to maintain effective therapy and enhance patient safety. The Accent RF pacemaker provides intelligent sensing and adjustment of selected device parameters and remote monitoring to help streamline follow-ups, simplify therapy optimization and enhance clinic efficiency.
Wireless, remote patient monitoring automatically provides key diagnostic information.
- RF device interrogations with InvisiLink™ Wireless Telemetry are more than three times faster than inductive1
- Remote follow-up can be scheduled to take place automatically, with no patient interaction required
- Daily automatic measurements may eliminate the need for in-clinic testing
Simple solutions deliver optimal therapy based on patient needs.
- New AT/AF alerts and proven AF Suppression™ technology provide comprehensive atrial arrhythmia monitoring and suppression
- QuickOpt™ Timing Cycle Optimization provides quick and effective AV optimization at the touch of a button
- Ventricular Intrinsic Preference (VIP™) is proven2 to reduce unnecessary RV pacing—which has been shown to reduce the risk of heart failure3,4—while supporting the ventricle for every non-conducted beat
Enhanced Safety and Reliability
Designed to provide earlier detection of clinical events.
- Remote alerts can be provided through the Merlin.net™ Patient Care Network, enabling earlier notification of changes in patients’ clinical status
- Programmable audible alerts can notify patients to changes in their arrhythmia or device status
- Industry-leading longevity of 9 years (Dual-Chamber RF) and 12.9 years (Single-Chamber RF)—with stored electrograms turned on—backed by a seven-year warranty
- Multiple hardware and software system safeguards ensure therapy delivery, even in the unlikely event of individual component failures