Kinetik Wellbeing’s Allergy Reliever suppresses the release of histamine by cells using red light therapy. Histamine suppression helps to reduce the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and hay fever.
The Kinetic Allergy Reliever’s ergonomic design includes replaceable nose probes which allows the system to be hygienically used by multiple people, and can also be worn around the neck using a lanyard for ultimate portability.
The device has been designed for ease of use, allowing the benefits of red light therapy to be experienced by the whole family.
- Simple to use and highly portable
- Scientifically proven to reduce the symptoms of hay fever and allergic rhinitis
- Multi-person use facilitated by changeable nose probes
- Treatment takes only 3 minutes
- Clinically Validated - Class IIa Medical Device
3 Step Setup
- Load batteries into system and check that probes are connected correctly
- Comfortably insert the nose probes into the nose
- Press the start button to begin treatment
- Kinetik AR1 Allergy Reliever
- 1 x set nose probes
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Instruction guide
- Getting started guide
Price Match Promise
Kinetik Wellbeing aims to provide the best value systems to their customers. If potential customers can find Kinetik Wellbeing systems for a lower price from any legitimate retailer Kinetik Wellbeing is happy to meet this price.
Partnered with Health Providers
Kinetik Wellbeing is partners with the UK’s biggest charity first aid provider, St John’s Ambulance, to provide healthcare management and monitoring systems. This includes health kits, digital thermometers, blood pressure measurement systems, and allergy and pain relief.