The 63 liter 'Compact' top loading autoclaves are floor standing self-contained sterilizer units that require no plumbing and operate from a standard single phase power supply. All compact autoclaves are fitted with castors for easy movement.
Available in two versions; they are idea for a medical application, for sterilizing tall items, or in any situation where space is at a premium. ‘Classic’ and ‘Autofill’ models are available.
Autofill 'Compact' Top Autoclave
The ‘Autofill’ version has an integral reservoir and an in-built water re-circulation system. Once the reservoir is filled, this provides water for up to 15 cycles, and also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle, minimizing water usage.
Classic 'Compact' Top Loading Autoclave
The ‘Classic’ version requires manual water-fill and during the cycle condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat-resistant bottle.
- Self contained design with no installation required - just fill it with water and plug it in and the machine is ready to be used
- No mains water supply or drain necessary
- Fully programmable 5.7" Color Touch Screen controller
- Five pre-programmed cycles and up to 50 available
- Five password levels to stop lower level users making changes
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 software option available
- USB interface for downloading controller data
- Temperature range of 100 °C to 138 °C (0.2 - 2.4 Bar)
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
- Holdwarm / Delayed Start feature
- 316 stainless steel electropolished chamber
- Base shelf within the chamber
- Fast action door closure mechanism
- Validation Port
- Cooling Lock
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pressure Gauge
- Castor mounted for easily moving the unit
- Optimized for low water and power consumption
- Standard Astell safety features