Disclaimer: Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact Siemens Healthineers directly for availability.
The Atellica® COAG 360 System is a fully automated high volume coagulation analyzer that simplifies lab operations by unifying five methodologies on one platform, streamlines your hemostasis workflow through intelligent reagent and consumable management, and delivers infinite possibilities by being the first to integrate LOCI® technology in specialty hemostasis testing. All of this is built into one powerful system with a lower total cost of ownership, so labs can focus on driving outcomes in addition to operations.
- Streamline workflow through reduced manual interaction, extended walkaway time, and uninterrupted sample measurement.
- Enhance operations through rapid throughput, superior reagent stability, traceability, service, and education.
- Simplify lab operations with five methodologies on one platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Leverage flexible and multidisciplinary connectivity options for customizable integration with Siemens Healthineers automation solutions.
- Reduce errors, minimize repeat testing with advanced preanalytical sample quality (PSI™) checks.
- Automate determination of prothrombin fragment F 1+2 with a fast assay turnaround time—four times faster than the current testing protocol.
Features & Benefits
The Atellica® COAG 360 System offers high-volume specialty hemostasis labs a transformative array of capabilities to streamline and unify hemostasis testing.
Control: Streamline workflow through reduced manual interaction, extended walkaway time, and uninterrupted sample measurement.
- Intelligent reagent and consumable management (true continuous loading, unloading, and real-time monitoring).
- Continuous access to all storage areas such as cuvettes, water, waste, reagents and stir bars. Direct plumbing of water and waste.
- Daily/weekly maintenance in less than 2/20 minutes, respectively, recorded at the touch of a button.
- User-defined automated start-up routine.
- Automated reflex, redilution, multidilution analysis, and repeat testing using customizable (lab-specific) rules.
Control: Enhance operations through rapid throughput, superior reagent stability and traceability.
- Refrigerated chamber and anti-evaporation caps enable similar stability of once-opened and onboard reagents for many applications—saving you more than 1.5 hours per week. This lowers reagent-management costs, and maximizes tests per vial.
- Rapid throughput for specialty assays and profiles with multiple tests per sample. 24 flexible reaction detector positions and a dedicated LOCI reader enable high-capacity performance for a variety of test profiles. High specialty-testing throughput of 310 results per hour delivers faster results.
- In-depth audit and archive capabilities allow thorough traceability of results, including >5 years’ storage.
Simplicity: Simplify lab operations with five methodologies on one platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Combines five methodologies—clotting (optical and optomechanical), chromogenic, immunologic, platelet aggregation, and high-sensitivity immunoassay (LOCI) testing—on one hemostasis testing platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Deploys fully automated reaction stirring for optomechanical clotting tests and aggregation testing, enabling random access for special parameters.
- Eases sample management with cap-piercing technology and the ability to process a large variety of primary and secondary sample tubes.
- Intuitive system interface leverages user-friendly software structure.
Simplicity: Leverage innovative assays and/or connectivity options to consolidate routine and specialty testing.
- Broad, easy-to-use specialty testing menu includes state-of-the-art INNOVANCE® and INNOVANCE LOCI assays, consolidating routine and specialty testing onto one system.
- Flexible and multidisciplinary connectivity options allow customizable integration with point-in-space sample transfer design to our automation solutions: Aptio® Automation, FlexLab Automation, CentraLink® Data Management System.
- Designed to complement the proven Sysmex® CS-5100 System.
Better Outcomes: Reduce errors, minimize repeat testing with reliable test results.
- Advanced preanalytical capabilities using proven PSI technology and simultaneous multiwavelength scanning for accurate and reliable results on the first run.
- Primary-tube sample-volume checks, advanced assay-specific sample quality checks for hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia (HIL) interference.
- Nine predefined, assay-specific HIL interference warning levels used for all Siemens Healthineers applications.
- Simultaneous multiwavelength scanning reduces the effects of interfering substances on the absorbance spectra by automatically selecting optimal wavelengths.
Better Outcomes: Deliver infinite possibilities, focus on value-added services.
- First hemostasis system to integrate LOCI technology and automate determination of prothrombin fragment F1+2 into daily routine with a fast assay turnaround time of less than 15 minutes, four times faster than the current testing protocol.
- STAT results in less than 8 minutes allow fast and efficient handling of emergency samples.
- Gain time to shift lab focus from operational tasks to results interpretation, improved clinical outcomes.