Kinetik Wellbeing’s Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is the easiest way of regularly monitoring your blood pressure. The monitor uses novel technology that facilitates blood pressure readings during cuff inflation, meaning pressure is quickly relieved once the measurement is taken reducing the pressure exerted on your arm.
The monitor’s quick reference indicator provides an easy to understand, classified reading. Up to 90 readings can be logged by the system, providing users with a blood pressure record that can be shared with your physician.
- Measurements taken during inflation for rapid and accurate blood pressure measurement
- Simple operation – automated operation at the touch of a button
- Comfortable – Rapid pressure release cuff fits upper arms of size 20 – 42 cm
- Straightforward results – quick reference readings
- Connect the Blood Pressure Monitor to the cuff and insert batteries
- When sat in an upright position wrap the cuff on the upper arm at a height level with the heart
- Press the start button
- Kinetik BPX1 Blood pressure monitor & Universal cuff (22-42 cm)
- 3 x AA batteries
- Getting started guide
- Operation manual
Clinically Validated - Class IIa Medical Device
The measurements taken by the Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor are scientifically valid. The system adheres to European medical device regulations as a Class IIa Medical Device, meaning users can be certain they are taking quality readings.
Price Match Promise
Kinetik Wellbeing wants to provide the best value systems to their customers. If potential customers can find their systems for a lower price from any legitimate retailer Kinetik Wellbeing is happy to match this price.
Partnered with Health Providers
Kinetik Wellbeing is a partner with the UK’s biggest charity first aid provider, St John’s Ambulance, to provide their healthcare monitoring and management systems. This includes health kits, electric thermometers, blood pressure measurement systems, and allergy and pain relief.