A&D has been a top manufacturer of medical devices for home healthcare as well as healthcare professionals globally since it was founded in 1977.
The UB-542 Automatic Wrist Monitor profits from several of the features created by A&D for professional clinical use together with the ability to screen for Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) in a single measurement.
- Lightweight, compact design
- Simple to use, easy single button operation
- 90 readings memory recording – for recording trending
- Based on A&D’s industry-leading measuring accuracy
- Extra-large, easy to read LCD display
- Average reading function
- Clinically validated
- Fast measurement
- Clock and Calendar
- Carry case
- A&D’s unique technology for Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) and AFib screening
- World Health Organization (WHO) Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
A clear step towards a healthy way of life, the monitor profits from very accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, initially created and patented by A&D back in 1984.
Capturing repeatable, correct readings using the A&D UB-542 Automatic Wrist Monitor is made easy with A&D technology:
A&D WHO Blood Pressure Indicator.
- A&D initially established the simple “traffic light” indicator system for blood pressure monitors in 2003
- This basic indicator helps users quickly identify whether their readings are low, normal, or high according to the WHO guidelines
The UB-542 is clinically validated to the world-renowned European Hypertension Society (ESH) protocols so the users can have full confidence in their readings.
The A&D UB-542 also profits from a large memory function, enabling the recording of up to 90 recordings for two users. It also integrates the average value feature of the stored data, as well as the WHO Blood pressure classification indicator to allow the users to better regulate their management programs.
It also comprises of A&D’s IHB/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, established by A&D in 2001 and presently found on A&D’s complete range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D revolutionary technology is currently used globally assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias — which include Atrial Fibrillation (Afib).
The Japanese design and dependable quality of the UB-542 enable A&D to provide users a five-year warranty (excluding cuff and batteries).