BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator links BioTek readers or imagers together with washers and dispensers for full workflow automation of up to 8 microplates. Real time control and continuous temperature, CO2/O2 and humidity level monitoring, along with lid handling ensure an ideal environment for cell cultures during all experiment stages, with minimal manual intervention.
BioSpa's software, which features customizable text or email notifications and alerts, also relieves the need for onsite monitoring. The software's session timelines and environmental reports allow quick scrutiny of the process and system status.
BioSpa 8 automates assay workflows by repeated manipulation and storage of microplates containing live cells or temperature sensitive reagents. Link one washer or dispenser, one plate reader or imager, or one of each for start-to-finish workflow automation. BioSpa 8 is ideal for efficient automation of short or long-term cell based and other temperature, gas and humidity sensitive processes.
- Full unattended workflow automation integrating sample prep with detection/imaging for up to 8 plates
- Real time temperature and CO2/O2 control and monitoring, with humidity monitoring alleviates common problems associated with assay failure
- Continuous recording of environment conditions and customized notifications allow detailed assay monitoring and analysis
- Compact system integration fits in biosafety cabinet, providing the ultimate cell assay protection
- Uncomplicated software and simple integration for rapid implementation with a short learning curve
- Easy access for cleaning, plus HEPA filtration and lid handling station
- Fully automated processing for up to 2 weeks for long term live cell assays
- Handles low and high density microplates, cell culture and Petri dishes and T25 flasks
- Automated live cell assays: wash, dispense, image
- ELISA automation: wash, dispense, read
- Multiple assays: For example, run cell maintenance and live cell imaging assays in parallel
- Automated kinetic measurements on multiple microplates in parallel