The Biomedical ECO Freezer, MDF-MU500H-PE (former KM-MU49H1E), with natural (HC) refrigerants and inverter compressorsminimise energy consumption, reduce environmental impact and save money on running costs. Innovative inverter technologyprovides a reliable and exceptionally stable temperature for a wide range of storage applications.
This freezer provides effective storage of life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis in the medical field. They can also be used for storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. Biomedical ECO Freezers are also ideal for industrial aging and temperature tests. As a storage environment, with excellent safety and other easy-to-use features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality.
PHC Europe B.V. also offers the MDF-MU300H-PE Biomedical ECO -30 °C Freezer, which has a capacity of 274 litres.
- NEW inverter compressor technology delivers energy saving, high performance cooling
- Outstanding reliability and performance for a wide variety of storage applications
- Natural refrigerants for a reduced carbon footprint
- Up to 60% reduction in power consumption for lower running costs 1)
- Storage containers are supplied as standard for increased user convenience
- Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples
- Direct cooling through freezer circuits under each shelf for greater uniformity
- Universal keyed lock for added security
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants are highly efficient, environmentally friendly and non-ozone depleting
- Temperature recorder (optional)
- Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Door frame ‘Hot-line’ and gasket design prevents ice build-up and reduces maintenance.
- NEW inverter controlled compressor for increased efficiency and performance
- Four casters and two adjustable levelling feet for easy installation
1) Model KM-MU49H1E (482 litres) compared to the equivalent model MDF-U5312 at set-value -30 °C, 30 °C ambient, no load, 230V 50Hz. Actual energy use will depend on operating conditions.