CLINITEK AUWi System combines two of the most widely used and reliable urine analyzers: the CLINITEK Atlas® Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer and the Sysmex UF-1000i™ Urine Cell Analyzer. Together, they offer complete, unattended operation from start to finish.
- Automatic sample transport from one workstation to another allows you to work more efficiently
- Automatic verified results are reported directly to the LIS, which minimizes technician follow up
- High on-board sample and reagent capacity helps to deliver the walkaway capability needed in busy lab environments
- Loading up to 100 samples allows you to complete up to 80 tests per hour while performing other tasks
- Enhanced bacteria detection on UF-1000i due to separate measurement channel for better clinical results
- Ability to cross-check with urine chemistry leukocyte and nitrite results increases confidence in UTI assessment
The CLINITEK® AUWi System combines the power of two exceptional urinalysis analyzers. They are fully integrated by a common sample track and powerful workflow management software. The system delivers integrated urinalysis, and with load-and-go productivity, it delivers complete walkaway capabilities.
Urinalysis WAM software controls the entire testing process – a new, intuitive and easy-to-use program on a single user interface.
- Customer-defined rules criteria reduces review rate and offline testing
- Auto-validation of results reduces the amount of time spent reviewing data
- Rules engine allows real-time data checking and automatic reflex testing
- Delta checking and tracking of patient historical data by medical record numbers
- Operator management function for validation and security access
- Customized reports for audit trail
The CLINITEK Atlas® system provides the following test methods:
- Leukocyte Esterase
- Occult Blood
- Specific Gravity