The SP Flowmi™ Cell Strainers provide efficient and quick filtering of small volumes of samples (up to 1000 µl) before FACS or FLOW analysis. Patent is pending for the cell strainers.
Image Credit: SP Scientific
- Eliminate cell aggregates and produce uniform suspensions of single cells
- Maintain volume when filtering small volumes of samples
- Users can use Flowmi™* with their preferred pipette tips and Flowmi™ is compatible with most 1000 µl tips such as VWR brand, Eppendorf, Nichiryo, Fisherbrand Sure-One, Axygen, and more
- Reduce the chances of clogging of FACS** or FLOW instruments by efficiently filtering cellular debris
- Packaged in a re-sealable bag to preserve sterility when utilized in a biohazard hood or laminar flow hood
- Sterile and available in both 40µm or 70µm porosity
- Compact tray accommodates 50 Flowmi™ Cell Strainers that are ready for press and can fit the attachment to the user’s tip; it also includes a sliding cover for convenient, single-handed use
*The Flowmi™ is recommended for use with samples with a maximum concentration of 4 million cells/ml (70 µm) or 2 million cells/ml (40 µm).
**FACS is a registered trademark of Becton-Dickinson Corporation.