The Digital Microscope is a compact solution for capturing high quality still and video images. The innovative design replaces the traditional eyepiece with an LCD screen for easy and comfortable viewing of microfluidic experiments. Easy to use, this microscope provides high powers from 40x up to 400x (up to 1600x with digital zoom). It is also ideally suited for tailored adjust the illumination to maximize the image quality of the microfluidic chips.
The microscope is supplied with 4x, 10x and 40x objective lens, LCD Monitor, top and bottom illuminators, USB cable and SD Card Slot, AC Adapter, Dust Cover and Carrying Case as well as Digital Camera and Filter Wheel- built in.
Features and Benefits
- LCD display with 4x Digital Zoom for easy and comfortable viewing of your microfluidic experiments without any need of PC connections
- High quality image with a built-in digital camera (2 MP)
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- Easily connected to a PC using USB cable
- Easy portable and compact designed
Please note that the Digital Microscope is supplied without any microfluidic chips and holders.