ElectroForce multi-specimen BioDynamic test instruments can be used for a variety of tissues and biomaterials, and allow independent programmability, or the same stimulation program, for statistical characterization of multiple specimens. With multi-mover capabilities for tension/compression loading and dynamic (pulsatile) flow stimulation, multi-specimen BioDynamic instruments from TA Instruments open up new research possibilities for advanced tissue engineering and biomaterials research.
- Versatile chambers adaptable to blood vessels, cardiac muscle, bone, cartilage, meniscus, spinal discs, ligaments, tendons, and skin.
- Multi-chamber system with independent media loops and controlled loading of all samples to measure statistical variability
- Multi-axial loading capabilities and characterization of mechanical properties
- Sterile tissue constructs
- Biomaterial performance
- Scaffold engineering
- Biocompatibility evaluations