Epoch 2 microplate spectrophotometer combines modern touchscreen technology with excellent performance for UV-Vis measurements in 6- to 384-well microplates, cuvettes and in micro-volume samples with the available Take3 plate. No need to worry about limited on-board software, since Epoch 2 comes with full function Gen5 software, ready to read and analyze data at the touch of the screen! For maximum versatility, Epoch 2 reads from 200 nm to 999 nm in 1 nm increments for single, dual and multi-wavelength measurements in endpoint and kinetic read methods. Spectral scanning and well area scanning add to the system's wide-ranging applications. For cell-based and other temperature sensitive assays, Epoch 2's 4-Zone™ incubation extends to 65 °C and offers the unique condensation control to prevent condensation on plate lids. A variety of data output options are available, including WiFi, Bluetooth and a USB flash drive, making Epoch 2 a fully contained microplate spectrophotometer workstation.
- UV-Vis wavelength selection in 6- to 384-well plates, cuvettes and 2 µL micro-volume samples
- Large color touchscreen with available WiFi, Bluetooth and flash drive connectivity
- Full Gen5 Data Analysis Software on-board, or via Gen5 on an external pc
- Advanced incubator design to 65 °C with condensation control
- Compatible with BioStack and 3rd party automation