The FDSS7000EX is our high-end model capable of handling 1536-well assays and measuring both fluorescence and luminescence, and is equipped with a variety of functions such as multiple washing. Many kinds of suspended/adherent cells' real-time kinetic reactions can be measured and analyzed. Various optional parts such as FRET, robot connections, etc. are available. In addition, the FDSS7000EX is expandable for future upgrades.
Can be equipped with various dispenser heads
- 96-, 384-, or 1536-tip dispenser heads are selectable. The tips are exchangeable.
- 384- and 1536-pintool heads are also supported.
- The main unit is equipped with an automatic tip loading feature.
- As standard, three types of compounds can be dispensed. If you use the back plate loading line, up to four types of compounds can be dispensed.
- The dispenser heads can be easily changed by the user.
- Washing unit
Equipped with a variety of washing features
- Up to three solvents are supported, which enables washing with no carry over.
- Tips can be washed during measurement.
- An ultrasound washing feature is also available.
- Equipped with a wiping stage to dry tip ends.
- Plate stacker unit
Plate stacker feature for 20 or 50 plates
- Using the plate stacker makes it possible to perform automatic measurements even without the use of a robot.
- You can select 20 plates or 50 plates.
- Stacker cassette method makes it easy to set plates.
- Can be equipped with a barcode reader.
- Plate shaking features
Plate shaking provides stable response detection.
- Measurements can be performed while applying fine vibrations to the whole plate.
- Cells and reagents can be mixed effectively and quickly.
- This is also effective for assays that use suspended cells.
- Fluorescence/luminescence sensor, Fluorescence optics
Supports fluorescence assays and luminescence assays with a single sensor
Can also be combined with a highly sensitive luminescence sensor
- This sensor has a fluorescence detection sensitivity that far exceeds that of conventional fluorescence sensors.
- Because the excitation light can be lowered, the cost of purchasing excitation light sources can be reduced.
- In addition to high sensitivity, the FDSS7000EX also has a high dynamic range.
- The fluorescence changer makes FRET measurements possible.
- Luminescence sensor
- Intracellular calcium ion
- Membrane potential
- Ion channel
- Suspended cell