Bruker delivers affordable NMR for all your common applications in chemistry education and chemical analysis
Bruker introduces the new Fourier 300HD spectrometer, a proton carbon only, high resolution NMR with all the features critical for routine NMR for the organic chemist bundled into a convenient package.
This state-of-the-art instrument includes:
- Dual 1H and 13C Probe with Z-Gradient and automatic tuning and matching
- Selective excitation capability
- 1D, 2D and multi-dimensional NMR
- Industry standard Topspin 3.5 with IconNMR
- Full computer control of all shims with TopShim™
- 24 position SampleCase autosampler: Together with the standard ICON-NMR, ATM, TopShim and remote access this transforms your instrument into a convenient and safe high throughput machine under full automation. „„
- Extended software library: The structure verification tool CMC-assist and structure elucidation program CMC-se complete your sample to structure process.
- VT control and VT-gas pre-cooling: Brings you improved temperature stability at the sample and a VT range of 0°C to +150°C.
- Need more nuclei? Upgrades to multi-nuclear capabilities are available at any time at a later stage.