The Freezemobile Shell Bath, a floor model shell bath available in a -75C configuration, helps to decrease manifold freeze drying time. The FSB rotates the flask on its axis thereby coating the interior surface of the flask with frozen product. This increases the surface area of the product-to-energy input, as well as vapor removal; thus helping to reduce the freeze drying process to the shortest time possible when utilizing flasks and a manifold system.
Key Features & Benefits
- Compact, bench-top design
- Temperature to -70C
- Reliable motor driven rollers for flask rotation.
- Dual Bath
- Decrease drying time by shell freezing product (vs static freezing) thereby increasing surface area for energy input and vapor removal.
- Accommodates a variety of flasks
- Easy install, requires standard laboratory utilities