The miVac DNA is an ideal small vacuum concentrator for the molecular biology laboratory.
The miVac DNA is capable of removing low volumes of water and organic solvents from a variety of sample formats including tubes, microplates, vials and round bottom flasks. Making it an ideal concentrator for the busy molecular biology laboratory.
- Built in high performance vacuum pump
- Concentration chamber with electro-magnetic drive for quiet, maintenance free operation
- Fixed angle aluminium rotor for 1.5 mlor 2 ml micro-centrifuge tubes
- High displacement vacuum pump
- Clear, acrylic lid to monitor progress
Simply position the system on the bench, connect the power lead and exhaust tube and look forward to faster, trouble-free concentration!
- Concentration time and temperature are readily monitored on the large clear display
- Parameter scan be easily set and selected using the friendly dial
- Optimise concentration time
- Faster than any other system in its class.
Optional Components & Accessories
- Range of rotors
- Option for microtitre plates