The Grasshopper3 camera line combines large format, high resolution, CCD and CMOS sensors, with the throughput capabilities of USB 3.0 for maximum performance. It is ideal for a wide variety of demanding applications including flat panel inspection, 3D measurement, ophthalmology, flow-scanning cytometry, and fluorescence imaging.
It's FPGA and frame buffer-based architecture provides optimal reliability, a rich set of features, and a full image processing pipeline including color interpolation, gamma, and lookup table functionality. The Grasshopper3 offers a powerful, easy-to-use, and cost-effective alternative to Camera Link and dual GigE LAG solutions.
- USB3 affordability and data throughpuss with CCD benefits
- Maximum reliabdity with FPGA and frame buffer based architecture
- Rich set of features; trigger modes, ROI, software SDK
- Full image processing pipeline: color, gamma, and more
- Sony EXview HAD II technology for high sensitivity low smear and high QE Cost-effective alternative to Camera Link ond Dual GigE LAG