Easily quantify extensional properties of semi-solids and fluids with the Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ CaBER™ 1 Capillary Breakup Extensional Rheometer.
The HAAKE CaBER 1 Capillary Breakup Extensional Rheometer is the only commercially available extensional rheometer to quantify elongational properties of fluids or semi-solids. The thinning and break-up of a fluid filament that is analyzed with the HAAKE CaBER 1 Capillary Breakup Extensional Rheometer provides valuable information on a material's physical properties that rotational rheometers simply cannot provide.
- Computer-controlled operation
- Easy sample loading and cleaning
- Class 1 laser micrometer
- Linear motor drive with variable speed
- Automatic repeated testing
- Closed temperature-controlled sample chamber
- Exchangeable geometries
- User defined strains
- Small sample volume (< 0.2mL)