The Avant series of liquid chromatography systems from Advion offer high performance and can be used standalone with UV and UV/Vis detector options, or alternatively with the expression Compact Mass Spectrometer (CMS), to come up with thoroughly integrated LC/CMS under the absolute control of Advion’s straightforward, intuitive Mass Express software suite.
With a stackable and modular design as well as multiple options, the Avant range offers customized solutions for HPLC and UHPLC needs. The Avant series encompasses a whole range from the basic manual injection HPLC to an absolutely streamlined, automated UHPLC system and can be configured to be suitable for the analytical needs and the budget of the user. Following are the features offered by the Advion AVANT range:
- Modular, stackable design
- HPLC and UHPLC
- High-pressure mixing with optional degassing
- UV and UV-Vis DAD
- Column oven
- Autosamplers with optional cooling
The Avant (U)HPLC range, which is the latest addition to Advion’s path-breaking range of sample inlet devices for the expression CMS, includes:
- Flow chemistry interfaces
- ASAP direct analysis probe for solid, liquid, and even air-sensitive samples
- vAPCI for the analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from breath, head spaces, as well as other gas samples
- Plate Express for automated mass assays from TLC plates
All the above techniques can be interfaced easily and simultaneously with the CMS, thus allowing the chemist to move quickly and effortlessly between workflows.
Link to Brochure: https://advion.com/rsc-brochure/avant-hplc-uhplc-chromatography-systems/