Reducing Time to Maturation by Over 40 Days!
Significantly Increased Marker Expression
An average increase of 30-45% for neurons expressing TRPv1, Nav1.7 and Nav1.8
Faster Maturation, Quicker Results
- Reducing time to maturation by OVER 40 DAYS
- 10 hours less labour
- Significantly reduced infection potential through extended culture
- 15 less half-media changes
- 2 less full-media changes
We have put together our hiPSC-Sensory Neuron Progenitors with our new optimized media including the MATURATION MAXIMIZER supplement with the required growth factors in one kit with an easy-to-follow protocol to help you generate the best sensory neuron culture for your research.
This kit contains:
- ax0055 - Human iPSC-Derived Sensory Neuron Progenitors
- ax0060 - Sensory Neuron Maintenance Medium
- ax0058 - Sensory MATURATION MAXIMIZER supplement
- ax0033 - Neural Plating-XF medium
- ax0053 - SureBond-XF
- ax139855 - Recombinant Human Glial-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (GDNF)
- ax139800 - Recombinant Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)
- ax139789 - Recombinant Human Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)
- ax139811 - Recombinant Human Neurotrophin-3 (NT-3)
The MATURATION MAXIMIZER is a fully defined media supplement to enhance the existing sensory neuron maintenance medium (ax0060) and works by mimicking in-vitro, the cell to cell communication and interaction factors which occur when these cells are in their innate environment. The supplement is known to contain factors present in the peripheral nervous system and in particular the peripheral environment of sensory neurons.
New supplemented mature sensory neurons carry the same activation, and to an extent the expression state, of sensory neurons in-vivo, such as the expression markers TRPv1, TRPa1, TRPv2, TRPv3 and TRPm8.
Kinetic states of i.e.TRPv1 are in a fast response inward rectifying state, to such antagonists as Capsaicin. Utilizing this new system also encourages faster development and an earlier onset of maturity.
Significantly Enhanced Marker Expression
Reducing maturation time by over 40 days!
The MATURATION MAXIMIZER supplement encourages a more physiological relevant model with neuronal response to capsaicin, occurring at 1uM for 90% of the sensory neuron population.
||Human iPSC-Derived Sensory Neuron Progenitors (ax0055)
Sensory Neuron Maintenance Medium (ax0060)
Sensory MATURATION MAXIMIZER supplement (ax0058)
Neural Plating-XF Medium (ax0033)
Recombinant Human Glial-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (GDNF) (ax139855)
Recombinant Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) (ax139800)
Recombinant Human Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) (ax139789)
Recombinant Human Neurotrophin-3 (NT-3) (ax139811)