Spectra-Physics’ new InSight® DS+™ is the leading ultrafast laser system for deep, in vivo multiphoton microscopy.
Based on patented technology, the InSight DS+ features an unparalleled 680 nm to 1300 nm continuous, gap free tuning from a single source, nearly double the tuning range of legacy Ti-Sapphire ultrafast lasers. In particular, the InSight DS+ delivers substantially increased average and peak power levels at the long infrared wavelengths (>1 µm) for deepest in vivo imaging.
- Broadest tuning range: 680 nm to 1300 nm for deepest imaging
- Dual wavelength output at 1041 nm for simultaneous two-photon imaging, uncaging, CARS and SRS
- Short pulse width and highest peak power for maximum fluorescence
- Integrated DeepSee to deliver short pulses to the sample
- Ideal beam characteristics optimized for multiphoton imaging
- Fully automated, turn-key system
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Multimodal imaging including CARS, SRS, SHG, THG
- Time-resolved photoluminescence
- Non-linear spectroscopy
- Optical computed tomography
- Surface second harmonic generation
- Terahertz imaging
- Semiconductor metrology