The Infinite F50 and the Infinite F50 Robotic are Tecan's next generation, 8-channel absorbance microplate readers that provide accurate, reproducible and fast measurements out of a compact, innovative design.
Together with the powerful Magellan™ reader control and data analysis software, the Infinite F50 & Infinite F50 Robotic are ideal for a variety of ELISA applications.
Product highlights of the Infinite F50 & Infinite F50 Robotic – at a glance
- Fast absorbance plate reader providing 8-measurement channels & 1-reference channel
- Innovative long-life LED lamp instead of halogen lamp for maintenance-free operation
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space in laboratory
- 2 year warranty and a tested reliability of more than 100.000 plates
- Endpoint, kinetic & multi-label measurements for a range of applications
- Magellan data analysis software for quick measurements and powerful data reduction
- Full qualitative & quantitative EIA analysis including all major curve fittings and QC function
- Wizard-based software interface in nine languages, including Chinese, Japanese & Russian
- Learning tutorials and example files for getting started easily
- Designed to meet 98/79 EC IVD-D & FDA 21 CFR part 11 with Magellan Tracker software
- New, dedicated Infinite F50 Robotic model for integration onto Freedom EVO platform
LIS option – hand-held barcode scanner
Creating Sample ID lists is easy, convenient and time-saving with the hand-held barcode scanner option (LIS option).
It allows the reading of barcodes from sample IDs or plate IDs, automatically transfering the data into Magellan™ software, and data export to the appropriate Laboratory Information System (LIS).
Quality Control Tool – MultiCheck™ package
A continuous quality check of instruments is essential for reliable measurement data.
The MultiCheck package for the Infinite F50 and the Infinite F50 Robotic offers a fast and easy way to verify and document the performance of your microplate reader.
It provides a system check - according to specified parameters and limits - appropriate for installation qualification (IQ) and operational qualification (OQ), which is essential to ensure reader functionality and valid measurement data over time.
Rapid and convenient
The MultiCheck F50 software performs a full check of the essential parameters of the Infinite F50 and the Infinite F50 Robotic readers reader such as:
- Absorbance Accuracy, Precision and Linearity
- Plate carrier alignment
- Filter verification
Measurements and calculations are performed automatically in less than 10 minutes and are documented in a corresponding report file. Should any of the parameters fail to meet the defined limits, the failure is reported. The report protocols are readily available for use to meet the requirements of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).