Menu-controlled, programmable micromanipulator, especially suitable for microinjection in adherent cells. The electronic connection of the InjectMan NI 2 and the FemtoJet guarantees a very rapid and safe microinjection into adherent cells. The "semi-automatic" microinjection allows a coordinated process of manipulation and injection. First the injection parameter has to be set at the FemtoJet. As a second step the injection level has to be fixed via push button at the InjectMan NI 2.
The exact axial injection movement ensures a minimum mortality rate. A high speed facilitates the penetration of rigid structures.
- Integrated coarse and fine manipulator with dynamic control via central joystick
- Work range: 20 mm per axis
- Automated axial injection movement
- Programmable Z axis limit at defined injection level in order to avoid capillary breakage
- Automated Home function for rapid capillary exchange
- Adjustable injection angle and injection speed for different injection processes
- Adjustable injection angle for complex injection processes
- Axial mounting of Z-module
- Special Inject mode for applicationen in the development biology
- Comfortable fine adjustment of work speed with positioning wheel
- Menue controlled programming via display
- Save and download user profiles
- External control for automatic processes