The INFINITY5-5 microscopy camera from Lumenera is a high-quality, 5-megapixel (MP) device that delivers excellent speed at high resolution. It is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that is on par with sCMOS technology.
The INFINITY5-5 camera can be operated in a variety of applications, thanks to its rapid focusing at high frame rates of around 75 frames per second.
The 2/3″ sensor format of the INFINITY5-5 camera provides a resolution of 2464 x 2056 with 3.45-µm pixels. An HDMI output is provided in the INFINITY5-5 that allows it to be connected to both a computer and HDMI television or monitor for applications requiring knowledge sharing.
Concurrent Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
The INFINITY5-5 camera can be operated by directly coupling it to an HDMI monitor, but it can also be connected to a Mac or PC through USB 3 to preview and capture the images. The camera can be controlled through soft-touch response buttons with or without connecting it to a PC.
Ready to Perform
The camera is ready to perform and is available with power supply, cables (HDMI and USB), as well as INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging requirements, for example, live preview, video clips, image capture, and camera setting adjustments.
Moreover, the INFINITY5-5 camera offers third-party interoperability with DirectShow and TWAIN interfaces, LabView analysis software, MatLab systems engineering software, as well as MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software.
Specialized algorithms from Lumenera guarantee exact color reproduction and allow users to preview a sample on a monitor that corresponds with the view in the microscope eyepiece.
An industry-leading, full four-year warranty is provided on all Lumenera microscopy cameras.
- Selectable 12- or 8-bit pixel data
- Dual output to HDMI and USB 3 compatible monitor
- Monochrome or color IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3″ optical format, offering 2464 x 2056 resolution using 3.45 x 3.45-μm pixels
- Sony® Pregius™ global shutter sensor technology
- Software can be used with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit operating systems, and MAC OS X 10.13
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for effortless connectivity and fastest image delivery; USB 2.0 supported
- Fast frame rates at ~75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for image capture, white balance, and power
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x–0.7x
- Support is available for third-party capture and analysis applications—MetaMorph and Micro-Manager