MATRIX-MG Gas Analyzers for the fully automated and high precision real-time monitoring of gas compounds
- Fast, continuous and fully automated identification and quantification of gas compounds and compositions
- No calibration to target gas necessary
- Compensation of atmospheric gases and interferents
- Gas cells available with path lengths of 10 cm (MATRIX-MG01), 2 m (MATRIX-MG2) and 5 m (MATRIX-MG5)
- Detects concentrations from a few ppb up to 100%
- Temperature-controlled gas cell (up to 200°C)
- Easy operation and low cost of ownership
- Based on the renowned RockSolid™ interferometer
- Output of measurement results to industrial communication interfaces
The compact and rugged MATRIX-MG series is built upon the industry proven MATRIX-M ("IRCube"). The target gas is analyzed inside a gas cell based on FT-IR spectroscopy. To cover a very broad range of applications the MATRIX-MG series comprises gas cells with path lengths of 10 cm (MATRIX-MG01), 2 m (MATRIX-MG2), respectively 5 m (MATRIX-MG5).
These can be heated up to 200°C to avoid condensation of certain compounds in the target gas. Typical applications are the monitoring of process gases in production lines or exhaust gases, the analysis of motor vehicle exhausts and biogases, the determination of gas impurities in high purity gases, as well as the gas analysis in scientific research.