The MDF-U731M-PE is a large-capacity Biomedical Freezer, with a direct cooling system and manual defrost. The MDF-U731M-PE Biomedical Freezer is designed with all the features for “Plug-in and Go” laboratory grade freezing of enzymes, vaccines, and other biologics.
But also all the features required for biomedical research and biotechnology applications are onboard of the MDF-U731M Biomedical Freezer: superior uniformity, microprocessor control, and a large flexible storage capacity.
With adjustable shelving and a wide range of storage options available, it offers a flexible solution that can accommodate both the current and future storage needs of growing laboratories. The MDF-U731M also features a digital display, comprehensive alarm system and door lock for the secure storage of valuable samples. Its efficient cooling, durable construction and large capacity make it particularly suitable for use in busy laboratories. The MDF-U731M is an efficient and space-saving professional storage solution for a wide range of applications, including the storage of enzymes, culture media, reagents, vaccines and samples for diagnosis and testing.
The MDF-U731M -30 ºC Biomedical Pro Upright freezer, and its predecessor the MDF-U731M, were specifically designed to offer a larger capacity freezer with the uniformity, stability and reliability required in the life science market. A wide range of customers including pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutes, universities, hospitals and diagnostics laboratories, are opting for the unrivalled performance and design of this advanced biomedical freezer.
Uniform and stable temperatures
The MDF-U731M -30 ºC Biomedical Pro Upright Freezer features direct cooling with a full cold wall design. The evaporator pipes, which remove heat from inside the cabinet, are located in the back, sides, top and bottom walls of the freezer to ensure uniform temperatures throughout. To optimise the temperature uniformity even further, the pipes are strategically placed closer together towards the top of the freezer. This produces natural convection of the air inside the freezer as the colder air falls to the bottom, ensuring an even temperature distribution throughout the large chamber. The absence of ‘warm’ or ‘cold spots’, typically found in ‘domestic style’ freezers, ensures that all samples are stored at the desired temperature. Cold wall technology also ensures maximum sample protection by providing a rapid temperature recovery after door opening.
As there is no automatic defrost cycle on the MDF-U731M, the inner chamber offers outstanding temperature stability without any short term temperature increases. Manual defrost is often beneficial for applications in which very constant and stable temperatures are required - for example, in strict GMP applications or for the storage of temperature sensitive samples.
- Stable Temperature Control
- Energy-saving operation
- Improved security
- Sturdy cabinet construction with superior insulation
- Manual defrost
- High freezing power
- Direct cooling system and manual defrost
- Large capacity
- Adjustable wire shelves
- Alarm and safety devices
- Front-mounted display/control panel (with new microprocessor) located at convenient waist height
- Memory backup
- Temperature display
- Front access calibration for 7-day temperature recorder
- Single electrical box makes servicing simpler.
- The chamber temperature is displayed for five seconds if buzzer key is depressed during power failure alarm.
- After a power outage, operation resumes at pre-outage settings (non-volatile memory for temperature and alarm temperature settings)
- Control panel can be reset to zero for validation
- Acces ports
- Four casters and two adjustable feet
- Door locks
- Alarm & Recording System
- High/low temperature alarm (±5 °C to ±15 °C, adjustable)
- Power failure alarm
- Remote alarm contact
- Self diagnostics
- Breaker switch turns power off in event of over current abnormality
- Balance hinge allows a free choice of opening angle
- Lockable door latch