The MDX MultiDrive system is a heavy duty orthopaedic system suitable for large bone elective surgery, trauma and procedures. It is available with a choice of three power source options – aseptic battery, sterilisable battery and corded supply.
- Powerful, high torque modular rotary handpiece, MDX-610 and two dedicated saws, KDX-600 sagittal saw and CDX-600 reciprocating saw
- State of the art battery charging technology
- System versatility, 26 standard rotary attachments with quick change locking mechanism
- Colour coded rings for easy rotary attachment recognition and selection
- Single handed, instant forward, reverse and safe mode
- Handpiece reliability assured with high performance brushless motor technology combined with hybrid motor controller