- 18 place rotor
- High maximum speed
- Small footprint
- Exceptionally quiet running
- Dimensions: 210 x 230 x 193 mm
Versatile Microcentrifuge, Ideal for Clinical, Molecular and Bacteriological Applications
The Micro 12 high speed microcentrifuge is perfect for small volume samples, quick spin downs, cell and bacteria separations and various nucleic acid tests.
Micro 12 can also be used to separate DNA due to its maximum spin speed of 14,000 rpm and a maximum relative centrifugal force of 16,000 x g.
Micro 12 is ideal for use in busy labs where space is at a premium. The brushless motor ensures whisper-quiet operation whilst the compact footprint of the centrifuge is the equivalent to an A4 sheet of paper.
The centrifuge's flexibility means that it can accommodate tubes up to 2 mL in diameter, allowing for a range of different applications.
Easy Centrifugation in 3 Steps
- Pipette sample into tube.
- Place tube and counterweight into rotor.
- Select spin speed and time.
- 18 place fixed angle head
- Safety lid to prevent opening while rotor is spinning
- Speed range: 1,000 rpm to 14,000 rpm
- Maximum RCF: 16,000 x g
- Maximum capacity: 18 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml
- Acceleration to max. speed: 10 seconds
- Deceleration from max. speed: 9 seconds
- Timer 1 to 30 minutes, hold, or continuous “Quick” button for momentary operation
- Dimensions: 210 (w) x 230 (d) x 193 mm(h) / 8.25” (w) x 8.9” (d) x 7.6” (h)
- Weight: 4.5 kg / 10 lbs
- Electrical: 120 V/60 Hz, 230 V-50 Hz
- Brushless motor
- High maximum speed (14,000 rpm / 16,000 x g)
- Unique airflow patterns keeps samples cool
- Cold room compatible
- 18 x 1.5/2.0 ml rotor
- Easy to use control panel
- Rotor easily removed
- Accepts PCR strips with adaptor
- One year warranty