Pall Mini Profile Capsule Filters have been designed for small volume production and scale-up evaluation. These scalable capsule filters are available in two media types to complement and extend the range of depth filters available in the Pall UpScaleSM Program.
They can be used for a wide range of applications including clarification of biological products.
Pall Profile II filters are all-polypropylene depth filter elements, featuring tapered pores that narrow to an inner (downstream) absolute-rated section. This thick depth structure provides high-capacity for larger solids and gels as well as for fine particles.
Profile Star filter cartridges feature high-area star-shaped pleat construction. The patented design combines the advantages of depth filters with the high flow rates of high-area pleated filters.
- Can be used in scale-up evaluation
- Capsule format for ease of use
- Choice of high void-volume depth medium or high-area pleated depth filter
- Absolute particle-rated for reliability
- Low hold-up volumes
- Broad chemical compatibilities
- Optimized for viscous fluids
- Excellent gel removal
- Higher flows and throughputs
- Easy to use self-venting format
- Pharmaceutical P optimized grades with Certificate of Test provides batch traceability
- Low extractables and low protein-binding
- Manufactured under clean conditions in a controlled environment