Tecan’s NGS DreamPrep provides unparalleled precision and speed for automated library preparation and quantification. With the help of NGS DreamPrep, users can achieve quality-controlled, sequencing-ready NGS libraries in just a matter of hours with no sample loss and least or no manual interaction.
Walkaway automation for NGS library preparation
NGS DreamPrep integrates the Fluent® Automation Workstation, Infinite® F Nano+ plate reader and Tecan Genomics’ library preparation kits to offer sequencing-ready libraries with unparalleled speed and precision. This innovative technique provides quantification, normalization, preparation and pooling of NGS libraries in a single automated workflow.
Image Credit: Tecan
NGS DreamPrep reduces the need for manual intervention, thereby saving time and offering consistent, sequencing-ready libraries for an extensive range of research applications.
- DNA-Seq libraries all set to sequence within 4 hours
- Walk-away solution with least manual interaction
- mRNA-Seq libraries, measured and ready to sequence in one day
- Single point of contact for consumables, reagents and automation
- Complete library QC can be done in less than 6 minutes without sample loss
- Magnetic separation available for bead clean-ups
- On-deck thermocycling provided for longer walkaway runs
- Method Approval Function guarantees compliance with validated protocols and SOPs
- Parallel processing available with three task-specific arms optimizes throughput
- Touchscreen-based user interface can be tailored to the requirement of users