The NIRS XDS MasterLab Analyzer enables the rapid, nondestructive analyses of solid-state dosage forms such as tablets, capsules, film-coated tablets, gel tablets and gel capsules for manufacturers in the pharmaceuticals industry. Solids in vials can also be analyzed with the NIRS XDS MasterLab Analyzer. The analysis takes place in reflection or transmission mode.
The sample input proceeds via a sample slide that can be moved in x and y direction and that is designed for trays with several tablets and/or vials. Analyses of individual samples are optimized with an iris. An optionally available coarse granular sample cell for coarse granular substances extends analysis to include practically all solid forms ranging from fine powders to coarse granular materials, e.g., pellets and flakes.
- Reflection and transmission analyses in one instrument
- Sample slide for xy positioning of trays with multiple tablets or vials, iris for individual samples, optional coarse granular sample cell for coarse granular substances
- Optimal sample analysis by adapting the measuring spot to the diameter of the sample vials or tablets
- Universal interface for quickly changing the measuring modules in just seconds
- Network-compatible – central result and data management (client-server solution)