The NS300 can visualize and measure particles in suspension in the size range 10-2000nm (depending on material) and addresses the needs of a wide variety of applications including protein aggregation, exosome and microvesicle research, drug delivery systems, characterizes materials under the new EU Definition of Nanomaterials, and is particularly suited to analysis of particles labelled with fluorescent Quantum Dots.
This latest NanoSight instrument provides multi-faceted analysis that now includes a motorised filter wheel, as well as a rheology feature that can measure viscosity in the range 0-5 centipoise. With a footprint measuring just 40cm long by 25cm wide, the NS300 is packed with NanoSight’s latest developments.
The NS300 combines multi-faceted analysis with ease of use.
- Exosomes and Microvesicles
- Fluorescently labelled particles
- Protein aggregation studies
- Ceramic and metallic nanoparticles
- Pharmaceutical nanoparticles - liposomes
- Carbon nanotubes (multi-walled)