MyLab™9 Platform: Beyond Performance and Value
Esaote’s new ultra-performance MyLab™9 ultrasound platform is designed to support a full range of shared service diagnostic imaging environments. Take ultra-control of your images with unique visualization tools, and view results with clarity and sensitivity to help make more informed clinical decisions. Experience the ultra-comfort of Italian-designed ergonomics and an ultra-easy user interface that increases productivity.
The MyLab™9 eXP ultrasound platform provides unprecedented power to drive more confident, better informed healthcare decisions without compromise, at an ultra-value.
Clarity, Color, Contrast
We understand image quality is ultra-important to you. Our non-composite single crystal probe technology provides excellent image quality you can count on. Driven by the new Ultra-engine platform, the MyLab™9 ultrasound platform delivers greater image clarity, color, and contrast supporting your diagnostic imaging challenges.
The MyLab™9 Platform delivers stunning display quality for a superior, application-rich ultrasound experience empowering you to guide more informed healthcare decisions.
Transducer design, quality of materials and manufacturing technology drive image quality. At Esaote’s Transducer Center of Excellence in Florence, Italy, the team has optimized our scan converters, post processing algorithms and incorporated technologies to create an ultra-quality ultrasound transducer – iQProbe.
Workflow, Uncompromised Ease-of-Use
- easyMode*: unique touch-tool for image optimization through intelligent real-time algorithms
- easyTrace: automated intelligent algorithm for optimal steering and angle correction
- Opti-light: integrated into the monitor to illuminate the room ensuring the best environment for optimal scanning
- appleprobe: innovative design which reduces muscolo-skeletal strain up to 70% for better user experience and comfort in clinical practice
* Patent pending
Performance without Compromise
- Boot-up: the quick boot-up and efficient stand-by mode make the MyLab™9 Platform easy to unplug, and move from room-to-room without missing a beat.
- i-motion: technology aimed to ensure the best image quality and the highest frame rate, even in the most challenging imaging modes.
- Multi-modality archive
- DICOM connectivity (including Q/R)
- IHE compliance
- Wireless connectivity
- MyLab™Desk evo software for external workstation
Developed to provide ultra-quality ultrasound technology to clinics, hospitals, and private practices, the MyLab™9 Platform offers smart upgradability, long-term maintenance options and transducer compatibility.
The MyLab™9 Platform delivers unprecedented precision, power and capabilities to drive more confident healthcare decisions at an excellent value-performance in a globally connected environment.
MyLab™9 Platform - Extended Connectivity
From the very beginning of the diffusion of Information Technology into the medical environment, Esaote has been recognized as a world leader in managing and sharing clinical data, providing a solid contribution to the revolution that is bringing the medical world to unexpected level of efficiency.
MyLab™9 Platform – Beyond Performance and Value
Esaote has a complete range of dedicated suggested Printers and DVRs which can be connected to your ultrasound scanner to allow the best printing image quality and cover any specific need for diagnostic archiving. Choose your own commercial printer and risk wondering if you get the best image quality.
The Ultrasound Peripherals connectible to the echograph are system/configuration dependent.
The MyLab™9 Platform, manufactured by Esaote, complies with the Medical Device Directive (MDD) 93\42\EEC. In accordance with this directive, Esaote has classified it as Class IIa devices.