Bring the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS™5 FT-IR Spectrometer where you need answers most — from your busy laboratory to the production floor to the warehouse.
Combining compact size, affordable price and superior performance, the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet iS5 FT-IR Spectrometer offers the perfect performance, fit and value for an entry-level spectrometer. It is the ideal spectrometer for product assurance testing and material identification for industrial, government and academic labs around the world.
Incorporating flexible sample handling, lightweight design (13.5 x 10.9 in. (35x 28cm) and 22 lb. (10kg)), and industry-leading Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ software, the Nicolet iS5 FT-IR Spectrometer uses the same field-proven FT-IR technology found on other Thermo Scientific Nicolet FT-IR spectrometer models.
The Nicolet iS5 FT-IR Spectrometer Features
The Nicolet iS5 FT-IR Spectrometer is designed to provide trouble-free operation in the most challenging environments.
- Field-proven optics encased in a sturdy magnesium-alloy frame
- Thermally-controlled diode laser provides years of worry-free use
- User-accessible parts minimize service costs
- Withstands a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Vibration, electromagnetic interference (EMI), dust, and tilt were considered in the design
- Magnesium-alloy construction provides excellent mechanical characteristics for stiffness, thermal properties, vibrational dampening and reduced weight
Replacing the IR source or desiccant in your spectrometer does not require a service call or even opening up the instrument.
||ID Accessories; Foundation Accessories; Many standard accessories
||Academic teaching, industrial QA/QC, plastics and polymers, pharmaceuticals
||Tightly sealed to resist ambient humidity.
||PC USB 2.0
||KBr/Ge mid-infrared optimized
||Temperature controlled solid-state near-IR diode laser
||ASTM E1421 to meet customer ISO/GLP requirements,
||User-replaceable: source, desiccant, power supply, sample compartment windows
||Mid-infrared Ever-Glo; user replaceable from bottom plate
||Combining compact size, affordable price and superior performance, the Nicolet iS5 FT-IR offers the perfect fit and value for an entry-level spectrometer.
||Fast recovery deuterated triglycine sulfate (DTGS) (standard)
||Nicolet iS5 FT-IR Spectrometer