The PCR Detection Kit-P101H kit quantifies hepatitis B virus (HBV) in human serum samples. HBV is a DNA virus known as Dane particle that could result in chronic and acute infection.
HBV DNA quantitative detection technology helps comprehend infectivity and in vivo replication more straightforwardly. The positive outcome of HBV-DNA is the most trustworthy indicator of replication and a significant indicator of the infection state and therapeutic effect.
- Simultaneously detects HBV A/B/C/D
- Lower limit of detection is 10 IU/mL, limit of quantitation is 30 IU/mL
- The usage of the internal control system in the kit could effectively avoid false negative outcomes.
- Extensively applicable in instruments with VIC and FAM channels
- The coefficient of variation of the Ct values (CV%) is below 5%
Source: Xi'an Tianlong Science & Technology Co., Ltd
||Hepatitis B Virus Nucleic Acid Detection Kit(Fluorescence PCR Method)
|Storage & Validity
|| -25 ℃~-15 ℃ for 12 months
||Instruments with FAM and HEX/VIC channels, such as ABI7500 real time PCR systems, Tianlong Gentier real time PCR systems