Symptoms of respiratory viral infections caused by SARS-CoV-2, human adenovirus, and influenza can often be similar and challenging to distinguish.
A positive outcome for one disease does not imply that patients are free from others. Integrating multiple tests into one could drive laboratory efficiency and help diagnose rapidly and precisely.
Tianlong’s kit is utilized for the qualitative detection of influenza A virus (Flu-A), human adenovirus (HAdV), novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), and influenza B virus (Flu-B). Tube A helps detect influenza A and B, as well as human adenovirus. Tube B helps detect the ORF1ab gene and the N protein gene of the 2019-nCoV. It also helps identify the infection virus type as per the detection outcomes.
Simplify laboratory workflow
- Differential diagnostics of four pathogens could be carried out from one sample in a single run, 4-in-1 test for Influenza A/Influenza B/Novel Coronavirus/Human Adenovirus
- Nasopharyngeal swab, sputum, and alveolar lavage fluid
- The coefficient of variation of the Ct values (CV%) ≤5%
Low sample concentration
- The minimum sample detection concentration of this kit is 500 copies/mL
- Extensively applicable in instruments with VIC (HEX), FAM, and ROX/TEXAS RED fluorescence channels
- CE marked and accessible for more counties
Source: Xi'an Tianlong Science & Technology Co., Ltd
||Nucleic Acid Detection Kit (Fluorometric Real-Time PCR) for Influenza A Virus/Influenza B Virus/Human Adenovirus/Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
||Nasopharyngeal swab, sputum and alveolar lavage fluid
||Flu-A,Flu-B, HAdV, and 2019-nCoV
|Storage & Validity
||-25 ℃~-15 ℃ for 12 months
||Instruments with FAM, HEX/VIC, CY5 and ROX/TEXAS RED fluorescence channels，such as ABI7500 real time PCR systems, Tianlong Real-time PCR Systems