The Grundium Ocus has been developed with a full metal design. The device measures 18 cm x 18 cm x 19 cm and weighs 3.5 kg. It offers high-performance imaging with 18 M captured pixels per field. Super-sharp images can be obtained even outside the laboratory.
Although scanning is automatic, users can adjust scanning in live mode. The high-performance embedded processor makes automatic stitching possible. Users can adjust automated trimming of areas to be scanned. The device includes an automated XY stage with full (1″ x 3″) slide scanning.
The Grundium Ocus can be wirelessly connected with WLAN or wired with gigabit Ethernet. It can be used remotely and is the only portable WSI as it can be powered through a battery pack. The instrument is provided in a watertight carry-on luggage case.
The Grundium Ocus facilitates personal digital microscopy, enabling slides for pathology research to be scanned in-house, thereby enhancing levels of healthcare.
- Slide capacity: 1
- Objective/resolution: 20×:0.48 µm/pix, 1×overview: 10 µm/pix
- Slide format: 75 mm × 25 mm
- Scan speed: 15 m × 15 mm ~ 2 minutes
- Connectivity: 1 GigE, 802.11 ac WLAN
- Image formats: TIFF, SVS
- W×D×H: 18 cm × 18 cm × 19 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Image sensor: 6 M pixel
- Illumination: Koehler LED
- Focusing: Automatic focus for each field in scanning, tweak in live mode, manual coarse
- Stage: Motorized, automatic
- Scan area selection: Easy to select
- Memory: 500 GB internal and USB memory support
- Computer: Embedded Nvidia visual computer
- User interface: Top web browsers. Touchscreen support
- Image viewer: Included + major third party viewers supported