Pilot scale freeze dryer is the optimal solution for scale up operation volumes less than industrial scale production. With various application and assessment efficiencies, pilot scale freeze dryers help users find desirable conditions and parameters for perfect drying results.
- Freeze drying process: Loading – Primary freezing – 1st drying process – 2nd drying sublimation process
- Manual control: Input conditions and parameters for the process from freeze to 1st / 2nd drying processes. Process is finished after checking completion of drying.
- Automatic Control: Select protocol. Parameters of Pre Freeze ~ 1st/2nd drying processes are automatically set up. Process is completed by P-rise test system inside of chamber after whole process is finished.
Sample temperature 1,2,3 /shelf temperature/condenser temperature/vacuum level.
- Cooling speed: From 20ºC to -40ºC (1ºCmin) in less than 60 minutes.
- Shelf Temperature Uniformity: Less than +/- 1.5ºC
- Vessel Pressure Standard: Qualified chamber under vacuum gauge pressure lower than 5×10³ Torr
Cold Trap Chamber, Condenser
- Cooling speed: From 20ºC to -70ºC in less than 30 minutes.
- Defrosting system: Hot gas solenoid method. Fast defrosting by steam and hot water. Removes ice in less than 30 minutes.
- Pull Down Time: From 760Torr to 100mTorr in less than 45 minutes. Lower than 20mTorr eventually.
- All in one function, operates in minimal space
- Pilot scale condenser capacity: 10~30 liters/batch
- 0.6 ~ 2.0 m² various shelf area and distance (standard: 60mm)
- Selectable shelf application (Bulk or Vial stoppering)
- Shelf temperature range (-45 ºC to 80 ºC)
- Selectable condenser temperature (-80 ºC/ -120 ºC)
CONTROL SYSTEM (7″ TFT LCD TOUCH SCREEN )
Selection between Auto and manual mode. Alarms, Lamp, temperatures set up are displayed. Entire process time, shelf temperature, cold trap temperature, vacuum level are monitored. The whole process is visually monitored.
User can program their own protocol, saving each step and parameter as well as duration of run. Protocols can be saved and accessed anytime.
Current status is being monitored. Any event must be recorded and reported. Program status is displayed.
Each compartment of equipment is tested by sending electric signal to monitorthe process and functionality
WiZBOX (Global Real Time Care Service)
Remote Monitoring Service
Internet of things technology. 24/7 monitoring service by manufacturer’s server as well as user’s smart phone. Real time diagnosis and data collecting.
Process data can be monitored all the time by smart phone application. Any incident shall be reported to authorized manager and service action can be instructed without visiting installation site. *App: OS Android 2.3 or latter, IOS 9.2 or latter
Command Room Data Monitoring
- Temperature: sample, shelves, condenser, refrigeration system
- Pressure: vacuum, chamber
- Alarms: sensor failure, condenser overheat, over current, oil circulation failure, motor overheat, heater malfunction, condenser temperature error, vacuum failure, heat media circulation problem.
- General Data: Process status including pre-freezing, vacuum status, 1st or 2nd drying process