The Powerheart AED G3 Plus is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments
The Powerheart® G3 Plus AED is the flagship Cardiac Science automated external defibrillator (AED) that features Rescue Ready®, RescueCoach™, and STAR® biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible.
- Operations: 9390A (fully automatic version)
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator, text display
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®
- Pediatric capability: Yes
- Warranty: 7 years
- CPR cadence: Metronome for compression frequency
- Minimum combined surface area: 228 cm (35.3 sq in)
- Extended length of lead wire: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Supplied: Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED
- Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Type: IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Warranty: 4-year, full operational replacement
- Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Type: Internal memory
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality
- ECG playback: Viewable via Rescuelink® software via PC
- Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows
- Clock synchronization: Rescue event time stamp of event data
Dimensions (H X D X W)
- DIMENSIONS (H x D x W): 8 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm (3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in)
- 9390A-1001: Powerheart AED G3 Plus Automatic with 2010 AHA/ERC Guidelines protocols
Powerheart AED G3 Plus Automatic. Each AED package includes (1) defibrillator, (1) IntelliSense battery (9146), (1) pair of defibrillation pads, and (1) Quick Start Tool Kit including CD-Rom with AED Manual, Training Video, Rescuelink and MDLink, and serial communication cable.
Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
Rescue Coach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart AED G3 Plus with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
AED defibrillator Powerheart G3 Plus Automatic - User Demo - Cardiac Science