Select Medical has introduced an improved full-replacement pressure-relieving mattress called Simpulse 7. The mattress can be used across all types of care settings.
Patients with pre-existing tissue damage or those at a high risk of developing pressure ulcers can benefit from the Simpulse 7 pressure-relieving mattress.
Easy to Operate
A simple, intuitive control unit enables easy operation and saves time for the Carer.
Audible Low Pressure Alert
When pressure becomes very low during operation, an indicator flashes out and an audible signal is triggered.
Hard Wearing and Reliable
Durable nylon/PU air cell construction provides a hard-wearing yet relaxing surface for patients.
Xtreme Fabric Cover
The Xtreme fabric cover exhibits anti-decubitus and infection control properties. The Xtreme Fabric Coatings are anti-microbial, and provide longer life than conventional formulations. Moreover, the coatings have better resilience to prolonged or frequent exposure to 10,000 ppm of active chlorine.
The Xtreme fabric cover makes sure that the Simpulse 7 pressure-relieving mattress meets the most rigorous infection prevention policies.
Features and Benefits of Simpulse 7
- Durable nylon/PU air cell construction
- Depth of 7″ (18 cm), including 5″ air cell complete with integral 2″ foam base
- Cycle time of 12 minutes
- One in two cell-cycle design provides optimum therapy
- Machine-washable cover up to 95 °C
- CPR pull cords for quick deflation
- Multi-stretch vapor-permeable and waterproof cover
- External pump filters can be easily replaced
- Pressure adjustment
- Audible low pressure alert
- Two-year warranty (subject to yearly service)