Rheological evaluation through controlled stress measurement offers superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response, yield stress determination and Creep Analysis. The Brookfield R/S Rheometer offers both controlled rate and controlled stress measurement. Available with cone/plate, plate/plate, or coaxial cylinder measurement geometry, the R/S Rheometer offers powerful flow characterization tools including ramp, loop, and single point testing. A wide range of shear rate, shear stress, and torque provide flexible flow analysis including creep and yield measurement. The R/S Rheometer is designed to accommodate the high throughput required of quality control laboratories. It also offers the sophisticated flexibility required of research environments. The R/S Rheometer provides cost effective, worry free operation for a variety of laboratory applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation makes it easy to study material behavior from initial yield to flow curve response (1 to 6000 sec-1)
- Rugged design means years of trouble-free operation
- Rapid spindle attachment: easy to clean; saves time
- User friendly keypad for simple stand-alone operation
- PC interface for user defined remote control operation.
- Comparable to instruments costing much more
- Available in coaxial cylinder, vane spindle, cone-plate or plate-plate geometry to suit most any application
- Variety of sample temperature control options: circulating temperature bath, Peltier plate or electronic heating