Abcam’s rabbit monoclonal recombinant anti-NeuN antibody targets RNA-binding protein that regulates alternative splicing events.
- Product Name - Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763]—Neuronal Marker
- Description - Recombinant rabbit monoclonal [EPR12763] to NeuN]—Neuronal Marker
- Host Species - Rabbit
- Tested Applications - The ab172730 antibody is ideal for ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, and IHC-Fr.
- Species Reactivity - Reacts with rat, mouse, goat, sheep, dog, cat, pig, human, cynomolgus monkey, zebrafish, and common marmoset
- Immunogen - Synthetic peptide within Human NeuN aa 1-100 (Cysteine residue). The actual sequence is proprietary.
- ICC/IF: SH-SY-5Y cells
- WB: HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545), mouse cerebellum, mouse brain, rat cerebellum, and human fetal brain tissue lysates
- IHC-P: Human gliocytoma tissue, human cerebellum
- Flow Cyt: U-8 7MG cells
- IHC-Fr: Mouse dentate gyrus tissue
The RabMAb® technology from Abcam is a patented hybridoma-based technology for producing rabbit monoclonal antibodies.
Abcam is continuously working hard to guarantee that customers get the best-in-class antibodies. Due to this work, the company is happy to provide this antibody in purified format. Abcam is in the process of updating its datasheets. The purified format is named as “PUR” on its product labels.
The Abpromise guarantee provided by Abcam covers the usage of ab177487 in the tested applications described below. Recommended starting dilutions are included here; the end-user should determine the optimal dilutions/concentrations.
||1/100. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG is ideal for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||1/3000. Heat-mediated antigen retrieval should be performed with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before starting with IHC staining protocol.
Should be used at 1/800 for unpurified ab177487.
||1/1000–1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 48 and 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
Should be used at 1/1000–1/2000 for unpurified ab177487.
||1/300. Should be used at 1/80 for unpurified ab177487.
- Function - RNA-binding protein that controls alternative splicing episodes
- Sequence Similarities - Consists of 1 RNA recognition motif (RRM) domain
- Cellular Localization - Nucleus, Cytoplasm.