Specac’s Arrow™ Silicon ATR enables a quick assessment of various liquid analytes. Sample can be prepared in batches away from the spectrometer on sample slides created from recycled polypropylene. Thus, sample handing can be reduced and productivity can be improved.
The Arrow™ can be interfaced with the Quest family of ATR accessories with the help of an easy aluminum puck.
- Ultra-thin silicon wafer ATR
- Retrofittable to all existing Quest™ units
- Ex-situ batch preparation of samples possible
- The need to clean is eliminated
- Ex-situ sample preparation
- Batch sample preparation
- Use samples can be archived
- Samples can be archived
- Created from recycled materials
- Clinical research
- Food and beverage
- Paints and glues
Users can contact Specac to know more about the advantages of Arrow™ for their laboratory.