Recombinant DNA expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae produces d Recombinant Albumin Human (rAlbumin Human or rHA). Structural equivalence (primary, secondary, and tertiary) between human serum albumin (HSA) and rHA has been shown.
When developing a biopharmaceutical drug, whether a protein/peptide, vaccine or cell therapy product, it is important to safeguard the activity and safety of the final therapeutic, to ensure patients receive optimal treatment with maximum effect.
This difficult task can be addressed by ensuring an optimized formulation strategy. Albumin is a multi-functional excipient and its stabilization properties have been validated through its long-established use in multiple marketed products.
Unique Selling Points
- The Recombumin® product portfolio are world leading recombinant human albumins (rAlb)
- They use our 30 years experience with albumin to offer ongoing regulatory and technical guidance to customers globally
- Recombumin is the highest quality animal origin-free rAlb product commercially available
- Produced at ICH Q7 cGMP Quality
- Produced in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Product form: liquid
- 50ml vial or 1L BPC (dependent on product)
- Internationally recognized by leading regulatory authorities
- Recombumin is used in the manufacture of approved biopharmaceuticals and medical devices